Every day as I study and research the psychology of social media and business I hear something along the lines of “social media is a place to exercise my right to free speech”. Well it is true that you can say nearly anything you want, however, there are consequences for what you say or do [...]
Is there a psychology to social media? Yes. If one truly wants to be successful using social media you should know that it is less about marketing and more about the psychology of those who use it most. The mistake most businesses and marketers make is that they fail to realize the motivations of the [...]
Tags: consumer behavior, e-business, facebook, internet business, internet doctor, Internet Marketing, Jay Izso, social media business, Social Media for Business, social media inforgraphic, social media marketing
Psychology is my passion. Not to far a way is statistics and measurement. It is true that one can use a statistic to say what you want it to say, but if one is careful they can be very useful. One of the difficulties we have in social media is measuring just about everything [...]
Well it’s officially over. The days of that FREE Facebook business page that you created is no longer FREE. Well, let’s put it this way it’s no longer free if you want everyone to see your posts. Have you noticed recently you are not getting the responses to your posts that you used to? There [...]
Tags: business sales, consumer marketing, e-business, facebook, internet business, internet doctor, Internet Marketing, marketing, real estate sales, small business, social media business, Social Media for Business, social media marketing, social network marketing, social networking for business
Some Twitter Personalities While I was working on my Twitter psychology article, a friend from Twitter, @spideas asked me a question about introverts on Twitter. I have had conversations with my introverted friends and looked at the deeper psychological implications of Twitter. I realized that there are so many personalities on Twitter it might be [...]
Diagnosis: Your email drip campaigns are not effective. Symptoms: The recipients of your drip email campaigns delete them, or – worse – they ask to be removed from the campaign, causing you a loss of direct contact with your potential clients. You fear you may be losing your potential clients to the competition. Analysis The [...]
I pretty much say what is ever on my mind. That’s nothing unusual, but today, quite frankly I am hoping that some of you will pay attention. I have had enough of the ignorance that I see everyday on websites and people who have no business discussing how consumers use the web. So I am [...]
Social Media Psychology and Behavior Analyst, Business Consultant. Conference Speaker, Writer and Founder of Internet Doctor®. Helping entrepreneurs and small businesses achieve higher ROI by understanding the behavior of their consumer, and applying principles of psychology to transform them into clients.
Internet Doctor Tweets
- The 10 Most Annoying Social Media Behaviors and the Psychology Behind Them
- The Profile Photo…A Humorous Social Media Psychological Interpretation
- Men are From LinkedIn, Women are from Pinterest…Social Media Psychologically Speaking.
- Small Businesses are Not Corporations on Facebook
- Social Media Psychology & Business: Focus on the User…Not the platform!
- How to be Unfollowed on Twitter: Top 10 Reasons + 5
- Creating a Picture of Social Media Influence, Klout, and Kred #Infographic
- Pay to Post…The Rules Have Changed For Facebook Business Pages
- Is It Me or Something I Said? Why People Link to Posts.
- Facebook Business Pages…Why They Fail?
- Internet Doctor on Pay to Post…The Rules Have Changed For Facebook Business Pages
- Pay to Post…The Rules Have Changed For Facebook Business Pages | Carolina Web Consultants Blog on Pay to Post…The Rules Have Changed For Facebook Business Pages
- Internet Doctor on Contact Us
- Internet Doctor on Contact Us
- Greg Whitt on Contact Us
Tagsbusiness sales Conflicker virus consumer behavior consumer marketing Consumer Website Issues Drip Campaigns e-business ebusiness e commerce facebook Followers free conflicker virus removal free conflicker virus tools ideas for business internet business internet doctor internet godfather Internet Marketing loyalty marketing marketing blog marketing myths MySpace nielson real estate real estate market real estate sales removing conflicker virus retention rates sales training small business social media social media behavior social media business Social Media for Business social media marketing social media psychology social networking social networking for business social network marketing target marketing tweeting tweets Twitter Web Marketing